Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Bluff - Stirling Range


Photo: Wikipedia

Chewing lackadaisically at the third burger, followed with a long drawn slurp of sugary syrup cola I looked ahead to see the majestic silhouette of the Stirling Range tower into the cloudless sky. With my belly hung portly over my belt I enthusiastically swung the car right.... "When in Rome I guess".


Photo: Juice

One sure way to knock a triumphant Four Star Hungover to another world of hurt! Walk up a Mountain!

Four Star Hangover (****)
Life sucks. Your head is throbbing. You can't speak too quickly or else you might puke. Your boss has already lambasted you for being late and has given you a lecture for reeking of booze. You wore nice clothes, but that can't hide the fact that you only shaved one side of your face. For the ladies, it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the bumper cars. Your eyes look like one big red vein, and even your hair hurts. Your sphincter is in perpetual spasm, and the first of about five shits you take during the day! brings water to the eyes of everyone who enters the bathroom.

Find out more about the five star rating.

7 comments:

Kez said...

Four stars?! Ouch!!

Mark Roy said...

Obviously this means it is time for cold beer, marijuana and oysters on the beach - why didn't you listen to us, Dewse?

Tiffy said...

Your four star hangover sounds sucky. It's got to hurt. :(

Anonymous said...

oysters and boobies, no less!!

Juice said...

All hail boobies!

Mmmmm..

LJ said...

Hope you have fully recovered. I hate hangovers!

Juice said...

Arrh it's never fuly over is it LJ? Actually checking out how fit you are, I'm going to go ahead and assume you don't drink much.

Actually I felt fine when I got to the top, I guess I had sweated it out.